Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dearest Readers,

The first thing that we must agree upon is that this is a most curious life.  Events occur, thing happen and suddenly you are alone in the world.  Strange how that happens, huh?

The trips have been good (save the 7 hours it took for me to get to Hotlanta a 1.5 hour flight).  Had some really good food on the recent trips and I will run them down here:

That's the Big Joe at Piggy Park in Columbia,SC.  Pulled pork with a mustard-based sauce and some of the best onion rings in the world.

This is Hash and rice, dear readers.  Honestly, I don't eat it out of the SC. Here it is greasy and delicious.  The fried hush really set it off.  And, yes, I ate both of these things at the same lunch.  I took extra Lipitor ahead of time.

Mostly I read and listen to music or watch movies now.  Really what I want to do is go upstairs and think about my future.  ATL was a food nightmare as I was too far away to enjoy anything worthwhile. Here's hoping your trips are wonderful.

As always,
BKoM

No comments: