Sunday, March 17, 2013

And Life Catches Up

Dearest Readers,

As the title suggests, life has caught up with me.  I am now no longer tied to BQoM, travel for work has started back up and my day-to-day existence is something I am still determining on the hyphenated adjective several words ago.

In short, things are going well by and large.  I get up, go to work, exercise, eat well, and basically do what humanoids do on a given day.  Yet I find myself lacking something basic in my life.  I think I need a fresh start after all of the things that have happened over the last 10 months or so.  The plan is to look for a new place.

I do love this little apartment, but that description is daily becoming a problem: little apartment.  Time to get a big boy place, so the goal is to find a place and move this summer. I want to stay in this area.  It's too close to family and the airport and work.  On the one hand, it feels right to do things this way.  I haven't had the opportunity to really look for where I'd actually like to live since former BQoM and I moved from our college apartment to the place where we lived most of our marriage.

This is really the first move I'll have made because I chose it.  Besides the cat has been asking for his own room for a couple of years now.

Also, here's a pic of some palm trees under a beautiful sky in San Diego.  Or whale's vagina.  Whatever.  I just went there for work.  I have bad memories of SD so this was a dreaded trip that turned out fine.  Still not sure how to reconcile my feelings about SD but that's for a much later and longer post.  Anyway, please enjoy the palms and sunshine.
As always. Your humblest of servants,
BKoM

No comments: