Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Mornings

Good Morning Dearest Readers,

Somehow I slept in until 8 today.  This is only shocking in that, as I've gotten older, I normally am up at 6 regardless of day, what's going on, vacation, etc.  Quite shocking when you expect to be awake when it's still dark, but when the eyes open, sunshine is streaming through the blinds.  Not sure how that happened.

As I was falling asleep last night, I realized that I have scenes that I picture regularly.  Usually these are entirely fictional though sometimes they start from a grain of truth from something I experience.  Typically I play and manipulate these scenarios and then toss them aside once I grow bored with them.  However, I think I might start posting some here just for shits and giggles and see where they go.  Feel free to disregard them as necessary.  Really.  I give you permission.

I will likely be making a lamb shoulder steak for dinner tonight, so prepare for photo evidence this evening.  Also, Mr. Clay could be making an appearance at my palatial imitation apartment after work today which would be a nice Saturday evening visit.  Stay tuned for all manner of hijinx and adventure, or at least additional posts.

Enjoy your day.

No comments: