Saturday, May 11, 2013

Well, that's a kick in the pants

Dearest Readers,

As I said in the last post I will either be very productive during this travel period or not at all.  Apparently the latter seems to be the case.  I have hopped across California and get to look forward to a rust belt trip next. That's right kids, it's the Columbus, Cleveland, Detroit trifecta!  Live the dream.

Anyhoo, here are a few memorable moments from the trip to CA.  First off is boarding the flight.  I find myself hating my fellow man more and more on planes the more I travel.  Truly, I wanted to hit all of these fuckers in the back of the head with the business end of a hammer, but my conscience and jewish/catholic guilt complex reminded me that such an action would make the baby Jesus cry.  Here are said should-have-been hammer recipients:
Other than that, I got a kick ass car in Anaheim.  I honestly felt the same way as my Nashville post back in November.  By the way, you can push the accelerator down only 1/3 of the way and the new Charger will get you in the upper 90's.  Not that I would know.  I just read that in some magazine or some shit.  Here is said fly hooptie:

Unfortunately, the food was subpar as I was running from one city to another, but I did have this really great club in San Jose and the fries were kick-your-momma-in-the-mouth good.  Loved the chipotle mayo.
So now I can look forward to another trip, leaving my cat, and coming home to an apartment that may or may not be broken into.  Living the dream, baby.  Living the dream.

As always,
Your humblest of servants,
BKoM

No comments: