Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Road Calls

Dearest Readers,

Once again, the road calls me.  Know that I will attempt over the next couple of weeks to give you updates of my travel, experiences and culinary adventure (with perhaps a long overdue Bigfoot update), but things are about to jump.  As a result, I may be more than productive on here or I may post very little for a few weeks.

My intent as always is to be more productive, but we all know that the pathway to hell is paved with good intentions, so there's that.  My travels will take me up and down California, all over Ohio, on to Detroit (GULP!), then to Sandburg's City of the Broad Shoulders (Chicago) and ends in New Orleans.  I have a few days in between each trip to catch my breath and thank my friends for taking care of my cat and home, but this is about to hit marathon proportions.

I wanted to give you a heads up, because if I'm not productive, I don't want you to think it's because of something you did.  Thanks for checking out this little corner of the universe.

As always,
Your humblest of servants,
BKoM

No comments: